WWTC has speech translation software that provides automatic voice translation through a webpage. You just go to the webpage and talk. There is nothing to download or install.
- Automatic voice interpretation
- Multi-language web conferencing
- Multi-language live events
- Cross-language communication
- Virtual interpreter
- Forms translation (Static and Dynamic)
- Text reader
- Male and female voices
- Custom voices
- Captions and subtitles
- Dictation and transcription
- Session capture
- Multi-layer translation service
- Translate to/from 93 languages
- Multi-language document management system
See if this sounds like you:
- Your employees, partners, and customers speak more foreign languages than they did 5 years ago?
- You are growing/want to grow your customer footprint across the country? Across the globe?
- Your daily business environment and/or live and virtual events, conferences, meetings and webinars bring people from different nationalities/languages together?
- Your employees, customers, partners, and prospects face language barriers when communicating with one another?
- Your business and customer satisfaction metrics would be better if your stakeholders could communicate in their native/preferred language(s)?
If you answered True to 2 or more questions, it’s time to take a close look at how you communicate…and call us.
- Over 65 million U.S. residents—or 21 percent of the U.S. population over the age of five—speak a language other than English at home.
- More than one out of every 12 people in the U.S. are limited English proficient (LEP), meaning they speak English less than “very well.”
- One in nine is considered limited English proficient, meaning they are entitled to language assistance by law when seeking health care and education. One million residents are considered “functionally deaf,” while 10 million are hard of hearing.
- Multicultural Americans represent 120 million people and made up 92 percent of the total growth in the U.S. population between 2000 and 2018. That is expected to continue, with minority populations projected to become a majority by 2043, as this U.S. Census chart shows.
- A record 20 million Asian Americans trace their roots to more than 20 countries in East and Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The U.S. Asian culture speaks more than 50 languages.
- Mandarin Chinese (1.1 billion)
- English (983 million)
- Hindustani (544 million)
- Spanish (527 million)
- Arabic (422 million)
- Malay (281 million)
- Russian (267 million)
- Bengali (261 million)
Source: (1)U.S. Census Bureau, 2016 American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table B16001: Language Spoken at Home by Ability to Speak English for the Population 5 Years and Over (2016) / (2) Migration Policy Institute, The Limited English Proficient Population of the United States (2015) / (3)https://thriveglobal.com/stories/the-future-of-healthcare-language-barriers-are-a-significant-contributing-factor-to-health-disparities-in-the-us-with-scott-w-klein-ceo-of-languageline / (4)https://www.fluentin3months.com › most-spoken-languages
- Translate your online meetings on Zoom, Webex, Skype, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Generate subtitles on-site and online
- Convert the subtitles to a speaking voice in 42 languages
- Use on laptop, desktop, or mobile
- Talk at normal speed, real-time, with no wait for processing
- Communicate easily with the Deaf
…All without downloading or installing anything
Advantages of Our Communications Solutions:
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Solutions are…
*Supporting regulatory and compliance guidelines including but not limited to: ADA 508, 608, 708, Canadian Bills C58 and C81, Title 6, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), SBOX, among others.